BEST Shredding currently has a position available in Calgary for a Security Tech Account Representatives. If you are interested in applying please fill out the form below.
Security Tech Account Representative
- Operate/Drive mobile shredding truck
- Manage accounts and customers in courteous and professional manner
- Minor fleet maintenance
- Committed to following company policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Lead generation
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Clean drivers abstract
- Preferred air brake endorsement
- Previous experience in driving large vehicles
- 1 – 2 years experience in customer service
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs consistently
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay with performance based bonuses
- Medical and dental benefits
- Company issued cell phone
- Career Development and support
- Great company culture
- Four day work week
All successful candidates will be required to participate in a full security clearance and provide a drivers abstract.
Interested in applying for this position? Please fill out the form below!