BEST Shredding’s top priority is protecting confidential information. We are committed to taking all measures possible to ensure that our Calgary customers and all other locations are receiving the highest level of security when it comes to document and media destruction. NAID Canada and BEST Shredding believe in the following principles:
- Documents are only as secure as the weakest link in their lifecycle.
- Information protection is a vital issue to the senior management of all organizations.
- Every organization should be legally obligated to appropriately safeguard personal information.
- Organizations need to be as careful in the destruction of documents and records as they are in protecting them on their premises.
- There is a significant risk to reputation and competitive position for organizations that do not use secure destruction techniques.
- Every organization has information that requires secure destruction.
- Stored records should be destroyed on a regular schedule.
- Incidental business records discarded on a daily basis should be protected.
- Recycling is not an adequate alternative for information destruction.
- Internal personnel should not be responsible for destroying certain information.
Interested in learning more about NAID, how the process works and what NAID AAA Certification does for your document security needs as a customer? Watch the video below: