In order to find the best solution for your document management needs, BEST Shredding has different types of services. You have the option on off-site shredding services (drop off services) or on-site shredding services. In addition to this, you have the choice of full service paper shredding or as required paper shredding.
We believe that for every type of service offered, the focus should be on information security and customer service. Our services are designed to make our customers lives easier, more secure and to save you money.
The following services are offered at our Calgary location:
- Reoccurring or Scheduled Services: This is BEST Shredding’s customized paper shredding program. It is designed for companies that require continuous services or shred-all programs. Reoccurring service customers are provided with locked consoles for around the office to ensure that paper shredding is effortless and secure.
- One-Time Paper Shredding: One-Time paper shredding services are available on and offsite for your bulk shredding needs. This service helps you rid of large amounts of paper that you store at your office or home.
- Media Destruction (Not Available at Our Vancouver Island Location’s at this Time): BEST Shredding is one of the only NAID AAA Media Destructors in Western Canada. This service is performed using our onboard media punch. Media is securely destroyed by punching and shredding hard drives and media.
- Document Storage (Currently Available at the Vancouver Location Only): Secure document storage at our Lower Mainland facility that allows you the freedom to clear space in your office without the fear of confidential information getting in the wrong hands.
- Community Shredding Events: In order to grow your community, BEST Shredding offers community shredding. Our mobile shredding truck is pulled on-site to ensure your community’s documents are securely destroyed.