How It Works
Scheduled Paper Shredding Services
For the most cost effective, convenient and secure way to shred your documents, we recommend scheduled paper shredding services. This type of service is reoccurring and is meant for businesses that go through paper on a daily basis. This process begins with a BEST Shredding representative visiting your office to determine your document security and destruction needs. We will determine how much paper you’re currently going through, share the types of consoles we can offer that work in your office space and create a document security program. The following list will help you understand the process in greater detail:
- Consultation with BEST Shredding.
- Shredding program development.
- Installation secure & locked LEED bins and consoles.
- Your team disposes of their used documents in the slot located in the bins.
- At a predetermined time, a BEST Shredding Security Account Tech Representative (S.T.A.R.) arrives at your office and collects the paper.
- The S.T.A.R. scans out the paper.
- The paper is then shredded on-site with our mobile shredding truck.
- The S.T.A.R. then provides a detailed receipt of what has been collected and shredded.
- You will be issued a certificate of destruction that guarantees that all documents were destroyed to NAID AAA standards.
- The paper shredded in the mobile shredding truck is then taken to be recycled at a designated facility.
The following video describes this process.